mathias-carlsonmathias-carlson

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

LNT Mishap LNT Mishap

Love it!

Ok my fav flash of all times is "end of the world" and your flash has the same style :)

It might not be the funniest flash and it might not posess the best grafics and it definatly don't have the best sound although I love it! Keep on making these you're doing a great job (^.^) ..\/

Gavin and Julie (and Eve) Gavin and Julie (and Eve)

Intersting

Well the grafics isn't the best but it's very unique and I kinda like the style.

Actually I've never seen anything like it so I must give you cred for orginality.

I voted 2 on it

Yummy Balls Of God Yummy Balls Of God

huh?

couldn't here what they where saying during the movie.
can't do other then to vote low.
The grafics are kinda nice they have a special look which i haven't seen anywhere else.

overall i think the movie is rather nice although the sound problem.

Probably my computer that sucks big time T_T

Pablo Nieto Pablo Nieto

Nice

very good movie although it would have been better if there some kind of english translation i don't understand som much spanish

SF 3 SF 3

Don't like it

I have never liked skating or skaters and this is no difference.
The grafics are nice nothing to complain about. The sound... I have heard worse and better.

But still i don't like it

loollollololol loollollololol

what to say...

I like Killboy Powerhead and that is why I'm giving it a 1 or else i would've give it a 0

It's a good try but I can't say that the flash is good. The song saves it a little but let's face the truth this is crap

Currant-Clock responds:

OMFG PLZ EAT YOUR POO HEAD K?

2 KungFu Dudes 2 KungFu Dudes

Interessting

I liked the stile first time in a while a person dies and not bleed over the whole screen.
The flash has nice movements and the sorrondings are nice actually.
The characters will do they are fortunatly they are not stickmen that rises the average score a bit.

The grafics are fare from som i have seen but still they are good.
Keep up the good work and try add some story into the flash and then it might be really good :)